Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Holiday Wishes
Jill Shalvis
The Trouble with Twelfth Grave: A Novel
Darynda Jones, -Macmillan Audio-, Lorelei King
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Reading progress update: I've listened 248 out of 506 minutes.

Claimed: Outlaws Series #1 - Tantor Audio, Elle Kennedy, C.S.E. Cooney

I've hit the 49% mark - start of chapter 9. I'm not really enjoying this one so far. Part of the reason is the ridiculousness of the situation - always in danger, yet constantly thinking about or having sex. Part of the reason is the narrator - I can't stand her performance of the hero, Connor. I like her narrator's voice, but the combination of her soft, laid back voice of Connor (who is extremely dominant) and his asinine dialogue, I'm not thrilled. So I'm taking a break and I'll decide later if I want to finish or DNF.