Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Holiday Wishes
Jill Shalvis
The Trouble with Twelfth Grave: A Novel
Darynda Jones, -Macmillan Audio-, Lorelei King
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Quickie #Audiobook Review: Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews

Magic Breaks - Ilona Andrews, Renée Raudman

After completing my "re-read" of the seventh Kate Daniels title via the audiobook format, I think Magic Breaks is now my favorite book of the series. The book sees Kate grow exponentially, both emotionally and in her power. She had to reach all new levels to get through all the physical and mental games Hugh plays, and Kate comes out winning. She never compromises her morals and recognizes and owns her weaknesses. The fact that she brings Curran along for the journey-never lying to him, and how he responds to every obstacle put in front of them, makes Kate and Curran the best "couple" of any series. Hands down, the Kate Daniel series is the best written set of books out there.

My Rating: A+