Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Operation: Endgame (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Book 6) (English Edition)
Philippa Ballantine, Jeanne H. Ballantine, William Morris
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Quickie #Audiobook Review: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

A Wrinkle in Time - Hope Davis, Madeleine L'Engle

I truly enjoyed this "reread" of one of my all time favorite stories. I listened to the #audiobook with my 11-year-old daughter, who enjoyed it for the first time. The story is a wonderful blend of fantasy, hope, and adventure. While the speech and dialogue may be dated at times, the message remains timeless. The narration by Ms. Davis was excellent (my daughter gives her 5 stars). She manages to capture the wide array of emotions from joy to fear, from hopelessness to love, not only in Meg, the main character, but in each of the supporting players. She manages a large variety of voices, each fitting for each character.

My Rating: A-