Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

A Shot at Love (Will Cook for Love)
Peggy Jaeger
The Ghoul Vendetta: An SPI Files Novel
Audible Studios, Lisa Shearin, Johanna Parker
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Tarnished Knight - Bec McMaster Enjoyable novella offered free from the author. It takes place about 6 months after the conclusion of the first book and tells the story of Esme and Rip. The pair showed signs of a budding romance until Rip was nearly killed (first book), and Blade (their master) infected Rip with the craving virus to save his life.

Tarnished Night is a lovely romance packed with action and a touch of suspense. You do not need to have read the first book to enjoy the novella.

After the conclusion of Tarnished Knight, there is a "prequel" for the upcoming second book in the series, Heart of Iron. It is a great bit of information for fans of the series.