Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Terminal Alliance: Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, Jim C. Hines, Rebecca Mitchell
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Island Pleasures - K.T. Grant My Rating: 3.5 stars: Liked it - recommend (B)
Full Review HERE: http://www.twimom227.com/2013/01/review-island-pleasures-by-kt-grant.html

Island Pleasures is a delightful romp in an exotic locale. I enjoyed the descriptive details of the luxurious hotel, island setting, and delicious men.

Carly was a mixed bag for me. She certainly isn’t cut out for the undercover work. She is only fooling herself, believing that Woody and Quinn are buying her story. Quinn is a confident man, but unsure when it comes to the woman who broke his heart. Determined not to let her fall prey to his best buddy, Quinn’s aggressiveness is bolstered, and he pushes Carly into revealing the truth. Woody is lots of fun and he wants to share a good time with Carly, especially since Quinn doesn’t seem to be making any moves. With that said, the results are pretty steamy. I was a bit unsure about the menage because it wasn’t something that Carly mentioned she was open to and/or desired before she was put into the situation of having to accept or walk away.

I enjoyed how it the story ended. I liked who Carly ended up with, and without spoiling the the story, I will say that the emotional journey of Carly and her guy was well played. Neither person was willing to "give up" for the other, and each had to find his/her own way. The path/s they took made their relationship more believable and touching. Now... if only our poor guy left out can find a match!