Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack Book 2)
Megan Erickson
The Silver Skull: The Elemental Web Chronicles, Book 2
Henrietta Meire, Anne Renwick, Tantor Audio
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Size Matters (Lovers on the Fringe, #1) - Stephanie Julian I really enjoyed this novella from Ms. Julian. It’s a quick read full of fun and smokin’ romance. The mythology is very original - I can’t say that I’ve ever read a “Bigfoot romance” before. As corny as it may sound, the story is actually very smart and well written. I enjoyed the pop-culture references (especially since I’m a sci-fi geek) and the thoughtful dialogue between Carrie and Tim.

Although it’s a shorten-length story, the characters are well-developed and interesting. Carrie is an independent woman that can think on her own and has sex because she likes it. The romance is not based on the stars alining or any magicks, just a strong woman that wants a big man. The paranormal is present - Bigfoot, Yeti and a Fae - but it doesn’t dominate the story, giving a entertaining twist on a hot little tryst!

My Rating: 4 stars: Really enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)