Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Succubus, Interrupted (Succubus Diaries, #3.5) - Jill Myles My Rating: 4 stars: Enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)

This is a great little story for fan’s of Ms. Myles’ excellent Succubus Diaries. This is not a stand alone, so if you haven’t read this series, please start with the first book, Gentlemen Prefer Succubi.

When her BFF (and really, her only girl friend) Remy, has to turn herself over to her controlling, egotistical master for a hundred years of servitude, the normally (mostly) self-centered Jackie takes charge to free Remy.

I love seeing this side of Jackie: she is tough, determined and mad-as-hell. With her own life mostly in order, Jackie is a different gal - not a damsel in distress, but a heroine in her own right. But the best part is seeing Zane *swoon* and Jackie together. Their love has blossomed without the stress of love triangle hanging over their heads.

This short story is a must for fans of this fabulous series.