Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Terminal Alliance: Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, Jim C. Hines, Rebecca Mitchell
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
I Dream of Genies - Judi Fennell Welcome to a world of magic, adventure, sexy genies and talking animals. Ms. Fennell blends pop-culture references and old world mythology to create Al-Jannah. It’s like Easter morning as you discover all of these little eggs she has cleverly written into her story.

I Dream of Genies is campy yet clever - humorous yet tender. It’s a fun read and the ending melted my heart. I look forward to seeing what Ms. Fennell has planned next from the world Al-Jannah.

My Rating:
3.5 stars: Liked it a lot - recommend (B+)

If you would like to read my full review, please visit my blog at: http://twimom227.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-i-dream-of-genies.html