Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

A Shot at Love (Will Cook for Love)
Peggy Jaeger
The Ghoul Vendetta: An SPI Files Novel
Audible Studios, Lisa Shearin, Johanna Parker
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Hexed - Ilona Andrews, Allyson James, Yasmine Galenorn, Jeanne C. Stein Read "Magic Dreams" by Ilona Andrews and "Double Hexed" by Allyson James.

Magic Dreams: A hilarious and touching story featuring two feline shifters from the Kate Daniels Series. The story is told from the POV of the magical White Tiger shifter, Dali. She's a bit timid, wears glasses, is a vegetarian and when she tells her side of things, she's pretty darn hilarious! She has it bad for Feline Alpha, Jim, and doesn't think he would ever like a girl like her. When Jim stumbles into a magical spell gone bad, Dali makes it her purpose to save him. The two are cute and the story keeps tempo with other Kate books. It's a bit more light-hearted being told from Dali's POV. This story is not part of the overall Kate story arc and contains no spoilers for the main books. So, if you've been thinking to give the Kate series a try, this is a good introduction. Kate fans will enjoy it. My Rating: 4 Stars.

Double Hexed: This is a short novella that takes place at or about the same time as the third Stormwalker series book, Shadow Walker. Although it does not pertain directly to the stories, people that have read the books will understand a bit more about what is going on and who the players are than those that have not read them. If you are someone that does not like any spoilers in books, then definitely read the first two Stormwalker books before this novella (key character developments are revealed in the first two books that would be spoiled by reading this first). The novella is action-packed and even has a few moments of sexiness in the midst of danger. It is a great story and Janet-Mick fans will adore. The gang is trapped inside Janet's motel by a hex that resident witch Cassandra believes is meant to kill her. The hex brings out the worst in everyone magical-bringing forward the personality traits that they most desperately like to control. It's a great short story. My Rating: 4 Stars.