Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

Blood Guard: A Mission Novel
Megan Erickson
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
What a Goddess Wants - Stephanie Julian What a Goddess Wants opens with minor goddess, Tessa, in a dream state, running from her life from a powerful god, Charun, who is trapped in the underworld and wants to consume Tessa for her powers. When a trusted friend suggests Cal (Caligo) as a protector, Tessa finds herself at his doorstep, exhausted and close to being captured.

The chemistry between Cal and Tessa heats up the pages of this book to the point I thought the pages would burn up in my hands! Their attraction is immediate, each finding something in the other that has been lacking in their lives. Cal and Tessa’s romance was a pleasure to read. As I said, the smex was smokin’ and I would definitely classify the book as erotic. Their pairing evolved seamlessly and their mutual desire tugged at my heartstrings.

The underlying plot was an interesting one, but I wasn’t entirely satisfied with the conclusion. All-in-all it was a good start to a new series and I look forward to reading the next installment.

My Rating: 3.5 stars: Liked it a lot - recommend (B+)

PLEASE READ MY FULL REVIEW starting 7/6/2011 at my blog: http://twimom227.blogspot.com