Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Vampire in Atlantis - Alyssa Day I have to say that after the last two books in the Warriors of Poseidon series, this one pales in comparison. While still a good story, at times the dialogue between the main characters or other Atlantean warriors felt choppy and forced. Likewise, it took me a long time to warm up to the romance between Daniel and Serai. With that said, the couple grew on me over the course of the book, so that by the time the heroic sacrifices are made and the climax occurs, I felt the sting of injustice in my heart and held a tear in my eye.

The story also involves another regionally powerful vampire, Nicholas, a sorceress, Ivy and her young teenage son, Ian. Once again, I enjoyed their story line, and hope this isn’t the last time we see them; however, I had some issues with the characters and events.

With all that said, I did like the book and felt it was a worthwhile, enjoyable read and an integral part of a great series (one on my auto-buy list).

My Rating: 3 stars: Liked it, but I had some issues - recommend (B)

MY FULL REVIEW will be available on my blog http://twimom227.blogspot.com starting June 8, 2011