Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

A Shot at Love (Will Cook for Love)
Peggy Jaeger
The Ghoul Vendetta: An SPI Files Novel
Audible Studios, Lisa Shearin, Johanna Parker
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Island Heat - Jill Myles Poor Diana... always looking for the next commission, this realtor has her hands full with her latest client. When he invites Diana on a business trip to the Bermuda Triangle, she didn’t realize it would be for funny business. But once the plane crashes, Diana has to forget all she knows and embrace island life.
This story is Jurassic Park meets LOST. There are dinosaurs, cavemen, and remnants of past (??) survivors that date back centuries. Salvador is generous, adorable and alpha... just how I like my men! Diana is a bit whiny, needs help managing her anger, and slaps and swats Salvador entirely too often. But I suppose I could cut her a break since she’s just been dropped onto this crazy island. There are some great moments of humor in the book. Island Heat is a cute story with a fairly substantial plot line and character development. There are some enjoyable twists and turns, and the ending, while predicable, was satisfying.

My Rating: 3 Stars.
Liked it, but I had some issues - recommend (B)