Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Terminal Alliance: Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, Jim C. Hines, Rebecca Mitchell
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione Although new, the Lords of Deliverance series is set in Ms. Ione’s amazing DEMONICA world. Many of the characters and locations from her previous series are present and active participants of this new book. The mythology and rules follow suit. It’s a great continuation for fans of the Demonica series, but it’s also a wonderful place to “jump in” if you are new to Ms. Ione’s work.

Ms. Ione has another winner with Eternal Rider! She takes the already magnificent world from her Demonica Series and adds more layers without creating unnecessary rules or confusion. The mythology flows naturally from one series to the next. For those that haven’t read the Demonica Series (YOU SHOULD!), there may be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the terminology and characters, but it is worth the time (she even includes a handy glossary in the front).

This tale is full of fast moving action and steamy romance. A warning - there is some graphic violence, but it’s not added for shock value--it’s an intricate part to the telling of the story. And I will admit, for most of the book I felt the smex wasn’t on par with the erotic tellings in the Demonic books, but Ms. Ione comes through in the end with some steamy stuff! *blushes* This story is a MUST for Demonica Series fans and worth the read for anyone else!

My Rating: 4 stars: Really enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)

For my FULL review, please visit my blog starting 3/28/2011 : http://twimom227.blogspot.com