Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack Book 2)
Megan Erickson
The Silver Skull: The Elemental Web Chronicles, Book 2
Henrietta Meire, Anne Renwick, Tantor Audio
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
No Rest for the Wicked - Kresley Cole The third installment of the IAD Series is an action-filled roller coaster ride! With the setting of a deadly immortal adventure game, this story has a quick pace and full of intense action. Having so many paranormal species together also gives the reader further insight into Ms. Cole’s exciting world.

At the heart of the story are Sebastian and Kaderin. He is one of the long-lost warrior brothers of Myst’s husband, Nikolai (“Warlord Wants Forever”). She is a cold-hearted Vampire assassin who has been “blessed” with a curse that leaves her void of all emotion. Their initial meeting right at the start of the book set the stage for a powerful attraction and romance. I enjoyed the “lust at first sight” aspect - that they were destined to be, but then the couple took time finding their way. The development of their relationship and love was well paced. They both had much to overcome: her fears, his frustrations, so the pace of their connection seems “natural” for a paranormal setting. They had many “little moments” that made my heart leap or my eyes tear up.

The action in this book made for a fast-paced story. I loved the humor and bits of lore presented during the Hie competition. I am very interested in where the overall story is going - especially what will happen to Bowen.

My Rating: 4 stars: Really enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)

Full review at my blog: http://twimom227.blogspot.com