Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack Book 2)
Megan Erickson
The Silver Skull: The Elemental Web Chronicles, Book 2
Henrietta Meire, Anne Renwick, Tantor Audio
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
The Werewolf Upstairs - Ashlyn Chase The Werewolf Upstairs is a delightful, easy read. Roz and Konrad are not overly complex characters and there are no major twists and turns to the plot. Other than Konrad’s big secret, the two main characters are refreshingly open and honest in their communication and thoughts. Early on in the story, when Konrad carried an injured Roz over his shoulder, she actually asks him “What if I have to fart while I’m up here.” I just died. How many romance stories have their hero and heroine discussing flatulence? Throughout the story the two are blunt and open with their feelings and circumstances, and while I found it a bit odd at first, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

Overall the story was very entertaining and a great “spring break/beach” book. It was an excellent change from my ordinary reads and I look forward to finding out which neighbors will find true love in Ms. Chase’s future stories.

My Rating: 3.5 stars: Liked it a lot - recommend (B+)

For my full review, please visit my blog: http://twimom227.blogspot.com/2011/02/review-werewolf-upstairs.html