Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Beneath the Thirteen Moons - Kathryne Kennedy The Sea Forest world is magical land that is completely covered in water, where massive trees grow up from the ocean floor to support an entire eco-system within their branches. There is no ground: only roots, branches, and channels. Dwellings are carved into these magnificent trees. In this world there are two classes of humans: the Royals and the Water-rats. The Royals control everything, including the sacred zabbaroot, which gives those with tolerance to its poison, special mental abilities.

Ms. Kennedy has created an amazing and original mythology. The planet is lush, full of beautiful flora and fauna, unique creatures, and fascinating abilities. Mahri and Korl share a sexy and passionate bond. Both have faults - he is ignorant at times and completely arrogant, she is equally as willful and refuses to trust Korl - yet they both are genuine and likable. He is persistent in his demands for her body, mind, heart and soul. But Mahri doesn’t trust the Royal with her heart--thinking he only wants to control her. However, her physical attraction for Korl is undeniable, and when she eventually gives into her desires the sparks fly! The emotional connection between Mahri and Korl - their personal struggles for freedom and equality and for love and trust - make this a book worth reading. I truly enjoyed this entertaining tale.

My Rating: 4 stars: Really enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)

For my full review, please visit my blog at http://twimom227.blogspot.com starting Dec. 2, 2010.