Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Love Me By Christmas
Jaci Burton
The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Taken by midnight - Lara Adrian Taken by Midnight picks up immediately where the seventh installment, Shades of Midnight, ends. After surviving a horrific abduction by one of the evil (and thought to be extinct) alien Ancients that spawned the Breed race, Jenna was rushed to the Order’s compound in Boston for protection and observation. There she slept for 5 days - but while unconscious spoke an alien language. After Jenna wakes, she feels good - too good - and wants to go back to her home in Alaska. The fact that there are “vampires” in the world (and she is being cared for by these creatures), is unsettling to Jenna and she just wants to forget it all. Unfortunately, she learns that the Ancient implanted some sort of alien device in her and it’s changing her body in ways she cannot comprehend.

This story is an on-the-edge-of-your-seat kind of exciting and the romance between Jenna and Brock is well-developed and sizzling. I honestly was not ready for the book to end when it did. I want to learn more about what is happening to Jenna and what it not only means for the Order, but how it will impact her relationship with Brock.

My Rating: #4.5 stars.
Loved it - enthusiastically recommend

For a full and complete review of this book, please visit my blog at http://twimom227.blogspot.com The review will be posted on 9/20/2010.