Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Terminal Alliance: Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, Jim C. Hines, Rebecca Mitchell
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Atlantis Betrayed (A Warriors of Poseidon Novel, Book 6) - Alyssa Day In the sixth full-length book (and eight installment) of the Warriors of Poseidon series by Alyssa Day, we journey to London. This is the first book that is set outside of the US and away from the on-going and familiar vampire versus human rebels story arc, and it was a refreshing change of pace. This isn’t quite Ms. Day’s typical Poseidon story, but has a lot of familiar similarities. Although it primarily centers on Fiona and Christophe’s story and leaves out most of the on-going story arc, we still see shifters, vamps and some new supernatural beings.

Although it took me a couple of chapters to get into this story, I became engrossed with the plot and love story. The book focuses on the jewel heist and when it doesn’t go as planned, the story shifts into a fact-finding whodunit mystery. The tempo was upbeat and the passion was SMOKIN’! In fact, I think that this may be the hottest book of the series.

New characters were introduced, but most were contained within this book. We got a little insight into youngling Warrior, Denal, and possibly a big hint into his future HEA (but his book is not coming soon!) Overall an excellent and steamy ride.

My Rating: #4 stars. Really enjoyed - strongly recommend