Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Sin Undone - Larissa Ione Picking up right where Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica Series book #4) ends, the gang at Underworld General Hospital (UGH - hospital for demon/paranormal kind) face a plague that has the potential to eradicate all werewolves. At the center of the outbreak is tough-skinned Sinead (Sin), the sister of Lore - hero from book #4. She recently learned that she is the only female Seminus demon (a true “freak of nature”) and has 3 half-brothers that run UGH. She has been used, abused and all alone for pretty much her entire life. She feels horrible about what’s happened, but cannot express any emotions on the matter, for as a master assassin, Sin cannot afford emotions or morals.

Even though this is the 5th (and final) book in the Demonica Series, it is written in a way that can be enjoyed by both long-time fans and new-to-the-series readers alike. (Of course, if you haven’t read any of the earlier books I recommend them all!)

The intense story lines of Sin Undone are sensational! This book is more actioned-packed that the earlier Demonica stories (with the possible exception of a near-apocalyptic fight in Passion Unleashed), and it works.

Ms. Ione has a remarkable talent for exposing raw emotions in her characters in a way that takes me along on their highs and lows. Each step Con and Sin take in their relationship--the unmasking true feelings: hurt, abandonment, shame, disappointment, joy, lust, love--are amazingly written and emotionally satisfying.

All-in-all a fantastic ride and phenomenal finish to one of my favorite paranormal series.

My Rating: #4.5 stars.
Loved it - enthusiastically recommend

For my full review of this book, please visit my blog That's What I'm Talking About