Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Legs (One Wild Wish, #1)
Kelly Siskind
A Plague of Giants
Deutschland Random House Audio, Kevin Hearne, Xe Sands, Luke Daniels
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law #1) - J.A. Saare Rhiannon is a heroine that I can get behind! She is smart, tough, looks out for herself, but doesn’t say no to help and helping others. I was worried that she would hem and haw in her decision making about joining a vampire family, but she is smart and makes a great decision. She weighs pros and cons at each step of the way, knows how to compromise, but stays true to herself. She is a joy to read.

This is a fun, vibrant story and I recommend it to anyone that enjoys a good vampire, urban fantasy story. Just be prepared for an ending that will twist and leave you hanging.

My Rating: #3.5 stars. (Liked it a lot - recommend)

For my full review of this book, please visit my blog That's What I'm Talking About