Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Love Me By Christmas
Jaci Burton
The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Sins of the Heart - Eve Silver Welcome to the exciting world of Egyptian mythology! This story is deeply routed in a complex mythology based on ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses, and many other existing underworld stories. It took some time for me to get a clear grasp on each of the characters and their roles in this elaborate world, but figuring it all out was half of the fun.

Sins of the Heart has a great mix of action, mystery and romance, and in spite of the open ending, it was an enjoyable read, with complex mythology and whodunit tale. I look forward to the next installment of this series, Sins of the Soul, due out on August 31, 2010.

My Rating: 3.5 stars - Liked it a lot, Recommend

For my full review of this book, please visit my blog That's What I'm Talking About