Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Bonds of Justice - Nalini Singh All-in-all, I enjoyed the book, but it was slow reading at times. A reader that is not as deeply involved in the entire series as I am may not experiences the “issues” I had with the story. I anxiously await the next book, Play of Passion (Nov. 2010), which involves the pairing of two Snow Dancer Wolves. Meow.

Note: While it is not one hundred percent necessary to have read the 7 books in the series prior to this one, first time readers may not understand all of the complexities and intricacies involved in this amazing world. This series is one of my top 5 favorites and one of the primary reasons is Ms. Singh’s ability to develop a well-integrated over-all story arc from story to story. I highly recommend starting with Book 1: Slave to Sensation and enjoy this whole series!

My Rating: 3.5 Stars

For a full review, please visit my blog at: http://twimom227.blogspot.com/2010/07/bonds-of-justice-review.html