Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Terminal Alliance: Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, Jim C. Hines, Rebecca Mitchell
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Heart of Darkness: The Darkest AngelLove Me to DeathLady of the Nile - 'Gena Showalter',  'Maggie Shayne',  'Susan Krinard' 3 story anthology
"The Darkest Angel" by Gena Showalter - 4 stars - This was a fabulous tale set in Gena's Lords of the Underworld series. The primary characters are Lysander, a heavenly angel, and Bianka, a wicked Harpy. We met Bianka in a previous novel. Their story is fun! The romance is wonderful and the novella sets up some of the story line for her next novel. This is a must read for any Lord fans.
"Love Me to Death" by Maggie Shayne - 3.5 stars - This is the tale of a teenage girl killed too young and her reincarnated spirit trying to set things right. It was a easy read and had a satisfying ending. The love story was familiar, but there were twists that I didn't full see coming.
"Lady of the Nile" by Susan Krinard - 3 stars - The tale of ancient Egyptian gods presenting themselves in the late 19th century. The story was difficult for me to jump into. I found it hard to follow at times. Once I got past the first 5 chapters, it read a bit more smoothly and the story was good.