Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Love Me By Christmas
Jaci Burton
The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Wild Thing - Maggie Shayne, Marjorie M. Liu, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook "Wild Hearts in Atlantis" by Alyssa Day. 3.5 stars. Great little short if you are reading the Poseidon Series. Quick pace and easy to read.

"Paradise" by Meljean Brook. 3.5 stars. 3rd "story" in her Guardian series. Good piece to read after Demon Angel b/c it's a fairly straight forward and light tale. Main female, Selah, was from Demon Angel. Nice transition to next full-length novel. Enjoyed the outcome...
"Animal Magnetism" by Maggie Shayne. 4 stars. Easy to read short shory. Loved the characters, enjoyed the romance.
"Hunter Kiss" by Marjorie M. Liu. 3.5 stars. It took a bit for me to get into this story, but once I did it flowed nicely. I haven't researched, but I had the feeling that this story is part of a larger series. Not sure if I will search out and read them.