Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Legs (One Wild Wish, #1)
Kelly Siskind
A Plague of Giants
Deutschland Random House Audio, Kevin Hearne, Xe Sands, Luke Daniels
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Passion Unleashed - Larissa Ione The third book in Ms. Ione's Demonica Series is another winner! The story she tells is detailed and deep - each book bringing forth material from the previous book/s. I am in love with all of the characters. This particular story reminds me of an Angel/Buffy episode at their peaks.

This story tells about the 3rd Seminus demon Brother, Wraith. He had a tragic childhood - abused and tormented by his own family. Read about how he overcomes his past and prejudices to save himself - and maybe a whole lot more.

Upon re-read of this book, 8 months later... I still LOVE it. I think I fell in love with Wraith a bit more. This book has it all, action, love, humor and HOT romance! I cannot wait to read Ms. Ione's 4th Demonica book!