Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Succubi Like It Hot - Jill Myles The second tale in Ms. Myles' Succubus Diaries is a fun trip. Our heroine and friends head off on a road trip to New Orleans. But poor Jackie is cursed, and her boyfriend(s) aren't too happy with her. Oh, and her best friend is possessed by an ancient fallen angel-turned vampire. And, what about that handsome stranger that keeps following her? Poor Jackie, will she ever live a normal life again?

The story flows well, and once again the humor is fun and the lovin' is hot. I enjoyed this story and couldn't put it down. I can't believe we have such a long wait until the next book!!