Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----

When I Need You
Lorelei James
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione My first impressions and feelings:

I am still trying to take in all that was LORE and his story... I enjoyed the story. The plot was great and I found it the right mix of complex, action, adventure, etc. I wish we had more of the primary couple, Lore and Idess. The romance was good, but Ms. Ione really set the bar high with Shade and Wraith... This was good, but not in the same league! I want to re-read the book and get a better feel for the characters, etc.