Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Love Me By Christmas
Jaci Burton
The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %
Archangel's Kiss  - Nalini Singh The sophomore book of Ms. Singh's Guild Hunter Series is a wonderful story. The continued examination of primary couple, Archangel Raphael and Hunter Elena, is sensual and fulfilling.

Now that Elena is an angel, things in her world are very different. We watch her learn how to use her new wings, develop her skills and learn the way of the immortal. I love how Elena's growth is "real." She doesn't wake up from a year of a coma and can "just fly." She has to struggle and we take that journey with her. In addition, we watch the love between Raphael and Elena blossom into something never seen in the world of the immortals. Each look, touch and kiss is amazing. Their relationship is truly unique and worth the extra time (their 2nd book).

The overall story is interesting and full of action/adventure with great twists and turns. However, I felt the climax and ending fell short of Ms. Singh's storytelling abilities. The climax was somewhat predictable and fell flat. This is the only reason I give the story 4 instead of 5 stars. Overall a wonderful book and worth a read (or two).