Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

The Ghoul Vendetta: An SPI Files Novel
Audible Studios, Lisa Shearin, Johanna Parker
Rewritten (The Bound Series Book 8)
Bronwyn Green
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Carnal Attraction (The Edge Series)

Carnal Attraction - D.L. Jackson My Rating: 4 stars: Enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)
Full Review: http://www.twimom227.com/2012/07/review-carnality-series-by-dl-jackson.html

NOTE: This is a review of 3 books: Carnal Desires, Carnal Attraction & Carnal Denial.

All three of these books are from Decadent Publishing’s Edge series--a short story/vignette format. The first book consists of the interaction between Mercedes and the mystery lover who claims to be an incubus. It is sensual and sexy. There is an interesting twist at the end, and it leaves you with the "to be continued" feeling. The second story is a bit more erotic than the first, to include a ménage scene. Once again, the snippet is all about sex, but we can see that Jezabel and Azael love one another. The third story is the most "romantic" of the trio of tales - bringing together broken-hearted Mike from Attraction and our newest character, Cass. Their coupling is very hot, and gives the hint that there may be an HEA in the future for the pair.

In whole, the trio of stories can be read as individual short, erotic tales, but in this case, I highly recommend purchasing all three together. Each is a scene in a larger, exciting story. Ms. Jackson demonstrates a suburb talent for this form of storytelling - it's not easy to convey all that she did in such a short space. I throughly enjoyed the Carnality Series and look forward to reading more from Ms. Jackson. If you are in the mood for some erotic yet sweet stories, please check out the Carnality Series.