Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Operation: Endgame (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Book 6) (English Edition)
Philippa Ballantine, Jeanne H. Ballantine, William Morris
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Hot Buzz

Hot Buzz - K.T. Grant My Rating: 3 stars: Liked it, but I had some issues - recommend (B)

*NOTE: THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN EDITED on Sept. 16, 2012. This story was originally reviewed under the title "Good Vibrations" and was published on April 24, 2012 as part of the Edge Series by Decadent Publishing. I have updated the links and book information, but the review remains the original review (title of book only change).

This is my second Edge story, and once again the short format delivers. For those not familiar, Decadent Publishing has a hot little series, The Edge, of unrelated (or in groups of related) short erotic stories. They are vignettes - views into a romance, but not the whole picture. The stories are not character or plot-driven, but rather snapshots of a few sexy moments.

Hot Buzz is the story of lonely Jerri who has pined for her roommate Krysta for 5 years. Fearful of becoming another notch on Krysta's bedpost, Jerri keeps her feelings hidden. That is until one night while out at a club and both women engage in some buzzed flirtation with other people. For some reason it is this night that the true colors show. They hungrily take one another in a night of passion and vibrators.

Hot Buzz gives us just enough insight into the longing Jerri has experienced over the years -- enough to give the reader reason to care and cheer for the couple. Jerri and Krysta are hot in bed, but getting there was a little annoying. The jealous almost "cat-fighting" isn’t my cup of tea, but it brought the two together for an erotic coupling - and that was most certainly enjoyable. And in the end, the reader is left with the notion that everything will work out nicely for these two. I like my happy endings! All-in-all Hot Buzz is an enjoyable, erotic read.