Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Blood Guard: A Mission Novel
Megan Erickson
Dune
Frank Herbert, Simon Vance
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

The Last Watcher

The Last Watcher - Misty Burke The story behind this book is an interesting one. Although my immediate reaction was to think of BUFFY when I read the word “Watcher,” this story is not “The Vampire Slayer.” In fact, the vampires are some of the good guys in Ms. Burke’s tale. A Watchers’ job is to keep balance among the paranormal, but the evil Warlocks want a war - no harmony. Sarah is put in the middle of a battle that she isn’t prepared to join. The premise of harmony among the “freaks” is one I enjoyed reading. Although the ideas behind the story are solid and compelling, I feel the book suffers some from its shortened length.

If you are looking for a short, fun paranormal, The Last Watcher, it worth a read.

My Rating: 3 stars: Liked it, there were a few issues - (B)

For my full review, please visit my blog on 2/7/2011. http://twimom227.blogspot.com