Twimom227

That's What I'm Talking About

A+  Personal Favorite (5 stars)
A    Loved It (4.5 or 5 stars)
A-   Enjoyed A Lot (4 or 4.5 stars)
B+  Liked It A Lot (4 stars)
B    Liked It -- Recommend (4 stars)
B-   Liked It -- But I had a few small issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C+  Liked It -- But I had issues (3 or 3.5 stars)
C    Finished It -- Liked some, didn't like some (3 stars)
C-   Finished It -- Liked a little, didn't like a lot (2 or 2.5 stars)
D    Not A Big Fan (2 stars)
E    Don’t Waste Your Time (1 star)
----
TW: Reading this book was like watching a Train Wreck
DNF: Did Not Finish

updated July 9, 2015

Love Me By Christmas
Jaci Burton
The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms) (Volume 3)
Jeffe Kennedy
Roomies
Christina Lauren
Just You and Me (A Contemporary Romance Collection)
Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14
Audible Studios, Jennifer Estep, Lauren Fortgang
Progress: 27 %

Wounded Angel (The Earth Angels)

Wounded Angel (The Earth Angels) - Stacy Gail My Rating:3.5 stars: Liked it - recommend (B+)
Full Review here: http://www.twimom227.com/2013/05/arc-review-wounded-angel-by-stacy-gail.html

Quick Thoughts:

Wounded Angel is another entertaining story in the Earth Angels series. I am fascinated with the series mythology revolving around human descendants of Nephilim. I really liked that we got to see the Nephilim working together as a unit (via internet), bringing back the h/h from the earlier stories. It helped keep the overall story arc cohesive. I liked the slow reveal of the "bad guy," but am left wondering why he's so bent on destroying all of the Nephilim. Is it simply because they can potentially defeat him? I am eager to find out more…

I enjoyed both Ella and Nate. Individually they both were interesting characters and both underwent substantial emotional growth in the short timeframe. I adore how they realized that only together and in their mutual love could they overcome the evil. It was very touching. Their union/love also allowed for much of that emotional growth I mentioned. I do feel that their sexual chemistry felt a little flat. Their scenes were smexy, but I just didn't feel as deep of a connection as I wanted to. I think some of that was the silly banter. But in the end, their love felt natural and unforced.

Overall, I recommend Wounded Angel and the Earth Angels series… Interesting, exciting and sexy!